There are moving stories once
embedded in the footprint of history.
Marshal Zen Garden was built in the
Japanese-colonized period of 1920's.
It was known for its hot spring and
was once used as an entertainment
hub for the Japanese Kamikaze pilots
during the end of World War II. In
the 1960's, Marshal Zhang Xue-Liang
and wife Zhao Di were confined here
by General Chiang Kai-Sheik.